Youth Talent Show
Friday, July 14, 2017 at 6:00pm
Location: Lundgren Theater, Town Hall Park, Gypsum, CO
Entry Deadline: Registrations accpted at Town Hall until Thursday, July 13, 2016 at 3pm. NO ON SITE REGISTRATION. Click Here to register
Age Categories: Space is limited to the first 10 applications in each age category.
- 12 & under*
- 13-18 yrs*
*No adults may assist in any youth act.
Check-In: 5:15pm, Lundgren Theater, look for check-in tent.
Show Starts: 6:00pm
Equipment Available: CD player, sound system, lighting and 3 microphones will be provided.
- Participants are responsible for providing their own costumes and props.
- Participants must provide their own music on a CD clearly marked with the appropriate song number and title for the sound crew.
- Participants must check in on time (5:15pm). Failure to check-in on time for the show may result in your act being cancelled.
- Acts are limited to 4 minutes.
- This is a family event. Use of foul language or inappropriate behavior will cause immediate disqualification from the Talent Show.
- Acts may consists of more than one person, however, participants are only allowed to enter as part of one act in one age group. If a group is entered they will have to compete in the age group of the eldest contestant.
Prizes: Trophies and prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in each age category
NEW in 2016: We will celebrate diversity of talent. Prizes offered in the following additional categories:
Entry Deadline: Online registration submissions are due no later than Thursday, July 13, 2016 at 3pm