Friday Film: Vendor Application
Friday September 8, 2017
Set-up: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Sales: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Application is FREE
- Certificate of Insurance Naming the Town of Gypsum as additional insured
- Collect all State of Colorado and Town of Gypsum Sales Tax
**ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MONDAY SEPTEMBER 4, 2017**
Vendor Rules & Regulations
1. Vendor are required to have appropriate extension cords to connect to an outdoor generator. If 50 amp or 30 amp circuit s required, it MUST be a twist lock cord.
2. Vendors are to keep their booth areas clean and attractive at all times.
3. Please bring your own electric cords and water hoses and splitter if needed.
4. The event is held outside, so suitable protection from the sun, wind and rain is suggested. There is no rain date and there are no refunds for weather.
ITEMS YOU MUST PROVIDE AT CHECK-IN
- Your appropriate fire extinguisher
- Your State sales tax license
- Certificate of insurance naming Town of Gypsum and Ridley’s Market as additional insured.
- Each food vendor who is cooking or warming food must have at least one 2A-10-BC fire extinguisher (a 5 lb. dry chemical) in their booth. Please show your fire extinguishers to the event coordinator during set-up.
- Electricity has been included in your application but it is limited to your approved application’s allotment.
- Health regulations: All vendors are required to comply with Colorado State, Eagle County and Federal Health Food truck code. If the Health Department finds your booth in violation, Town of Gypsum is held harmless. Further, if your booth is shut down, vendor fees are not refundable.
Krista DeHerrera, Town of Gypsum Event Coordinator
Office: 970-524-1727, Cell 970-376-4393 or firstname.lastname@example.org