Gypsum Daze Food Vendors
Friday July 20, 2018
Food TRAILER/TRUCK setup: 7:00am
Food TENT Setup: 9:00am
ALL VENDORS MUST BE FULLY SET-UP
BY 3:30PM Friday July 20
Vendor Meeting: MANDATORY for all vendors!
Friday July 20, 2018 – 3:30pm, meet under dining tent in food court.
Friday July 20, 2018 – 5pm – 10pm (may close down at 8:30pm if no electricity purchased)
Saturday July 21, 2018 – 11am to 10pm
Vendor check in
Check in will take place at the check-in tent on Lundgren Blvd. Check in will begin Friday July 20, 2018. Please do not to unload until you have checked in.
- ITEMS YOU NEED TO PROVIDE AT CHECK-IN: Evidence of your appropriate fire extinguisher, Your State sales tax license and Certificate of insurance naming Town of Gypsum as additional insured (food vendors only).
- ITEMS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU AT CHECK-IN: Vendor Welcome Packet (2 vendor parking permits, event schedule and program), local & State Sales tax Information and map of grounds & booth space location.
ROAD CLOSURE: Valley Road will close down to all traffic Saturday July 21 at 6:30am for our 5K and parade. No vehicle access allowed into event campus after 7:00am.
Access to restock you booth with a vehicle on Saturday July 21st is ONLY available from 6am to 7am, no exceptions
Electricity: Please bring the power cord that you indicated on your application. The power supply you will be provided will be based on your application. All 30 and 50 amp outlets will be twist lock exterior receptacles. We request that all 20 amp cords be 14 gauge or better.WATER ACCESS: If direct water access is requested on your application, please bring your own water hoses and splitter.Ice Service: If requested on your application, we will provide ice service at 9am and 3pm daily in the back corner of the food court. 20lb bags are $5 each.FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: Each food vendor who is cooking or warming food must have at least one 2A-10-BC fire extinguisher (a 5 lb. dry chemical) in their booth. Please show your fire extinguishers to the event coordinator during set-up.TEAR DOWN: Food vendors will not be allowed to tear down until 10:15pm.SECURITY: Night Security will patrol from 11pm Friday night until 7am Saturday morning.PARKING: **Parking is restricted so please abide by these loading, parking and unloading rules**
- There is no parking allowed on event grounds at any time. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Friday load in: Once checked in, you will have ONE HOUR total to get your vehicle unloaded and moved. This is to allow other vendors to load into their spaces. Your parking permit will indicate the time you arrived for load in and must be placed in the dash of your car.
- Designated vendor parking during event hours is at the Sports Complex lot on the top of the hill designated “Vendor Parking”. This lot can be accessed off Cooley Mesa Road near the softball field.
- You will receive 2 parking passes upon arrival.
- Vendors are to keep their booth areas clean and attractive at all times.
- Please provide your own booth or serving unit, tables and chairs.
- The event is held outside, so suitable protection from the sun, wind and rain is suggested.
- There are no refunds for weather.
- No tent stakes are allowed on asphalt. All tents must be anchored by at least 30lb weights on each corner post.
- It is recommended that there be one other attendant at the booth to assist with unloading, set-up and strike.
- Booth assignment is final and up to the sole discretion of Town of Gypsum.
- All vendors are required to have a current Food Vendor Operations Plan on file with the Eagle County Department of Health., 970-328-8755 or email@example.com
- If the Health Department finds your booth in violation at Gypsum Daze, your booth will be shut down, vendor fees will not refunded and the Town of Gypsum is held harmless.
RV camping –Riverdance Resort, 6700 Highway 6 · (970) 524-1103
- Pets - no pets are allowed at the event.
- Refunds - No refunds will be given in case of rain. No refunds are given if vendor is expelled for not following rules and regulations of the event.
- Absolutely no refunds are given after June 1, 2018 for cancellation.
- NSF check fees are an additional $25 to cover bank fees.
- Taxes - VENDORS are required to collect 7.4% sales tax, 3.0% for Town of Gypsum, 1.5% for Eagle County & 2.9% for State. A list of all participants will be submitted to Eagle County and the State of Colorado for tax collection purposes. We will provide tax collection information and the website where you can submit following the event. Town of Gypsum DOES NOT require a local business permit to be a vendor at Gypsum Daze.
- Liability - VENDOR shall indemnify and hold Town of Gypsum and Town of Gypsum staff and volunteers harmless from any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the acts or omissions of VENDOR under this Agreement, and shall reimburse Town of Gypsum for any costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in defense against any such claim in addition to any other remedy available to Town of Gypsum.
- Loss or Theft - All work is displayed/sold at the risk of the VENDOR. The organizers of the event are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any artwork, display facilities or person.
- Resolution of Disputes - In the event of a dispute arising in any manner as a result of, or in any way related to this Agreement, the parties hereto agree to submit the same to mediation and/or arbitration as a prerequisite to legal action. In the event arbitration or legal action is commenced, the prevailing party
SHALLbe rewarded reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs including arbitration fees incurred as a result of said dispute.
- Agreement Modifications - No prior or present Agreements or representations shall be binding upon any of the parties hereto unless incorporated in the Agreement. No modifications or changes in the Agreement shall be valid or binding upon the parties unless in writing, executed by the parties to be bound hereto.
- Violations - VENDOR acknowledges that a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement may result in the termination of this Agreement and the preclusion of
VENDOR PARTNER’sparticipation from Town of Gypsum without Participation Fee.
- Governing Laws - This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, and the health, sanitation and fire regulations of Town of Gypsum and Eagle County.
- Any participant not observing event rules will be subject to removal from the event, with all fees forfeited.
- Complaint Procedure: If a VENDOR has any complaints during event, please submit in writing the issue along with date and time to the Event Coordinator. Town staff will convene within 2 hours of the submission and will provide a resolution promptly after deliberation.
Krista DeHerrera, Town of Gypsum Event Coordinator
Office: 970-524-1727, Cell 970-376-4393 or firstname.lastname@example.org