RFP - Gypsum Roundabout Project
The Town of Gypsum, Colorado is seeking requests for proposals for the
Gypsum Roundabout Project- 2019
The Town of Gypsum will be conducting a mandatory pre-bid meeting for the construction of a roundabout and utilities at the intersection of Valley Road and Cooley Mesa Road on Monday, February 4, 2019, at 1:00 PM in the Community Development conference room, 50 Lundgren Blvd., Gypsum, Colorado.
The project schedule consists of:
- February 4: Mandatory Pre-Bid - Community Development, 1 PM
- February 18: Bid Opening - Community Development, 1 PM
- February 26: Town Council selects a contractor
- March 4: Notice to Proceed, if all contract documents are complete
- July 12: Roundabout substantially complete (95 %+) and open for traffic
- July 19-20: Gypsum Daze
- July 31, 2019: 100% complete and ready for the landscape contractor
CLICK HERE for Bid Information and construction documents.
BID DEADLINE: Due to the Presidents' Day holiday, bid deadline will be moved to Tuesday, February 19, 2019.