Youth Talent Show Registration
Friday, July 20, 2018
Lundgren Theater, Town Hall Park, Gypsum, CO
Online registration submissions accepted until Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 3pm. NO ON SITE REGISTRATION.
*No adults may assist in any youth act.
- 12 and under:Best in show in talent categories - Best Costume, Most Creative, Most Unusual, Stage Prresence and The Voice - $50 for each
- Ages 13 - 18: 1st Place $150, 2nd Place $100, 3rd Place $75
ALL PERFORMER CHECK IN: 5:15pm, Lundgren Theater, look for check-in table, stage right. (NO backstage parking available)
- 12 & under - 6:00pm - Awards to follow
- Ages 13-18 - 7:15pm (appx.) - Awards to follow
- CD – Performers name, song title, artist, track # - MUST BE WRITTEN ON CD
- Thumb drive (IN ZIPLOC BAGGIE) - Performers name, song title, artist, track # - MUST BE WRITTEN ON BAGGIE
- Ipod/Phone - Performers name, song title, artist, track # and device pass code - MUST BE WRITTEN ON PAPER TAPED TO DEVICE AND FULLY CHARGED - ** have song cued up when you hand to emcee
Participant Responsibilities & Guidelines
- Participants are responsible for providing their own costumes and props.
- Participants must provide their own music on a CD clearly marked with the appropriate song number and title for the sound crew.
- Participants must check in on time (5:15pm). Failure to check-in on time for the show may result in your act being cancelled.
- Acts are limited to 4 minutes.
- This is a family event. Use of foul language or inappropriate behavior will cause immediate disqualification from the Talent Show.
- Acts may consists of more than one person, however, participants are only allowed to enter as part of one act in one age group. If a group is entered they will have to compete in the age group of the eldest contestant.